A new type of penetrating oil with anticorrosive properties. Loosens rust quickly and frees nuts, bolts, screws, etc. Also offered with an extension for easier use.
Code : S08300 | | (SDS)
2001 PENETROL is a new type of penetrating oil that quickly releases rust and helps for easy dismantling of screws, bolts, tools, spare-parts, etc. Keeps moisture away. Lubricates locks and prevents creaking. Cleans and protects. Maintains wires, distributors spare-parts and frees blocked mechanisms. Protects spare-parts and leaves a small imperceptible protective film.
A new type of fast acting penetrating oil that meets the requirements of U.S. Military Specification A-A-50493B Type I.
Rust preventive and water displacer.
- Fast acting penetrating oil.
- Penetrates existing rust and forms a film to prevent further corrosion.
- It is rust preventive and protects the surfaces from rust and corrosion.
- Cleans and lubricates the surfaces it is applied.
- A fast acting water and moisture displacer fluid that quickly dries out machines and electrical equipment.
- It allows quick starting of wet ignition systems and electric motors and equipment without disassembly or removal.
Workshops, industry, marine, aviation, outboard engines, locks, windows, doors, bicycles, motorcycles, cars, farming equipment, cranes, wire-rope, blocked mechanisms, spark plugs, distributors, wires, antennas, etc.
This product meets the following U.S. Military Specification:
- A-A-50493B Type I (Penetrating Oil)
- VV-P-216C Type I (Penetrating Oil)
Spray on the surface and do not wipe off. The product leaves a protective soft film on the surface with the above advantages.