KEM KLEEN-9602-II. Cleaning Compound, Parts Washer, Spray Cabinet and Dip Systems.
Code: P02103 | | (SDS)
KEM KLEEN-9602-II is an alkaline, in powder form product developed for the removal of mill inks, oils, shop soils and other difficult-to-remove soils from aluminum, steel, copper, titanium, magnesium, cadmium, nickel alloys and other reactive metals.
Meets the requirements of MIL-PRF-29602A TYPE II.
- Safe on aluminum, steel, copper, titanium, magnesium, cadmium, nickel alloys and other reactive metals.
- Completely soluble in water.
- Solution is controlled by simple titration.
- High sequestering properties which provide effective conditioning of the hardest water.
- Low-foaming, designed to be used with air or mechanically agitated tanks.
KEM KLEEN-9602-II can be applied by spray or immersion. It rinses quickly and freely.
Method of use
- Spray Systems: Use the product from 3 – 8 % in water at a temperature at 60°C to 80°C for 2 to 10 minutes at 20-40 psi. Rinse with hot or cold water.
- Immersion Systems: Use the product from 6 – 15 % in water at a temperature at 70°C to 90°C for 10 to 20 minutes. Rinse with hot or cold water. Overflowing or spray rinse is recommended. Concentration, temperature and contact time will vary as per severity of application.